Mojito Day with Bacardi!
Bacardi sent over a mojito kit just in time for Mojito Day and I'm going to show you how to make the best mojito using Bacardi Gran Reserva Maestro. Our friends Stacie and Guillaume came over for a little relaxing Sunday and we decided what better time to try making some cocktails!
- White sugar (I used sugar cubes)
- 2 oz Bacardi Gran Reserva Maestro
- 2 limes
- Mint leaves (the more the merrier!)
- Ice (crushed is preferred, but I used cubes)
- Premium soda water
- Add 2 tsp white sugar
- Add 2 oz Bacardi Gran Reserva Maestro
- Muddle 1/2 fresh lime cut into quarters
- Add 12 fresh mint leaves and drop into mixture (don't muddle!)
- Add ice (crushed, preferred)
- Top with premium soda water
- Stir and serve!
That's it! Happy Mojito Monday and have a great week, everyone.