My Skincare Routine
We've all been there. You're doing your makeup... and you notice flaky skin on your forehead and nose after a foundation application, so you have to take the makeup off, exfoliate and start all over again.
As soon as the weather drops, I immediately feel my skin dry up, so I know it's time to change my skincare routine. My carefree, hydrated and sun-kissed summertime skin needs no upkeep in comparison to what I have to do in the winter. I'm lazy and I wouldn't be able to maintain an elaborate routine, so here's the simple, yet effective, one that helps me with my ashy, winter self.
How to use:
- With clean hands, I put a small amount of the Province Apothecary cleanser in my hands and wash my face. It's oil-based and doesn't foam, but it's amazing at taking off makeup while cleansing. I wipe it off with a damp cotton pad
- Wet another cotton pad with the toner and wipe off excess cleanser
- Top it off with some Egyptian face cream. A little goes a long way with this stuff + I swear by it
How To Use:
- After my shower, I usually apply the Glamglow treatment and let it dry while I moisturize my body (a super important step that I've often overlooked)
- Then, I apply my night creams. The Darphin face cream is very thick and just what my skin needs in the winter. The Charlotte Tilburry eye cream is amazing, but it does have strong ingredients, so if you have sensitive skin, I wouldn't apply more than once a week